Instead of waiting….waiting …. for spring to spring out,
Start getting busy on your plan to sell your house this year.
1. Clean up and throw out or call a local charity to pick up your discards.
What better why to get some exercise, stay warm and get your mind off the weather?
2. Make those minor repairs you've been putting off.
You know, loose cupboard doors, leaky faucets and slow drains – things like that.
3. Look up other homes for sale in your area.
Try Zillow , Realtor.com, and other real estate websites,compare list prices on homes similar to yours.
4. Decide how you are going to handle your listing –
Hire an agent or go “For Sale By Owner”?
5. Under stand the cost and what is involved in closing.
Get your free “Smart Seller's Kit” from Gateway Title – best education out there.
6. Study the information given to you in the kit.
Call or email Gatewaytitle.com with your questions and we'll help you!
7. Register for Gateway Title Seller's Workshop, February 22,2014
Learn from the experts on Paper work, Mortgage information, Marketing Real Estate and MORE!
8. SMART START your title work and save on closing costs.
By having your title examined before you have a buyer, if there is a title problem, it can be
taken care of and no delays when you sell!
9. Lean on us!
Gateway Title is valuable source of information and support!
10. After you get all of this accomplished, You will be CURED of cabin fever and
READY to Get that property SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
(and we can help)